Hiking Arizona features 120 outdoor adventures on the state’s finest trails—from short nature walks to backcountry treks. Hike the Boucher-Hermit trail through the Grand Canyon, follow the Y Bar Basin-Barnhardt Canyon Loop around Mazatzal Peak, or marvel at the unique rock formations as you climb the Chiricahua Mountains. Local hiker Bruce Grubbs provides all the information you need to get the most out of hiking the Grand Canyon State and enjoying its remarkable vegetation, fascinating animal life, rich history, and breathtaking views.
Look inside to find:
• Hikes suited to every ability
• Accurate directions to the trail head and detailed trail descriptions
• GPS-compatible trail maps
• Mile-by-mile directional cues
• Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons